You may create links from your web site to articles/information on Two Camera Guys without prior permission.
Award Logo Use:
For information on Two Camera Guys editorial awards send your name, company and address to copyright.
Personal Non-commercial Use:
You may download, reformat and print a limited amount of Two Camera Guys content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of Two Camera Guys information in printed memos, reports and presentations provided that you attribute this information to Two Camera Guys by including "Used with permission from 2CameraGuys.com. Copyright (year) 2CameraGuys.com. All rights reserved."
Online Commercial Reproduction
Online commercial reproductions of Two Camera Guys content requires permission from Two Camera Guys and may require a licensing fee for reproductions including, but not limited to:
- Use of Two Camera Guys content in advertisements or promotions,
- Use of Two Camera Guys trademarks or logos (excluding award logos),
- Use of quotes, excerpts or full text of Two Camera Guys reviews, articles, or features.
- Use of online content (including video, audio, text, graphics, layout, and code) on a web site or public discussion board.
Send a note to copyright for permission. When permission is granted, Two Camera Guys allows online use of articles and other editorial content only if all of the following conditions are met:
- The article is recreated in its entirety or in an abbreviated form as submitted and approved.
- The article is attributed to the appropriate Two Camera Guys author.
- The article has a visible and active link back to 2CameraGuys.com.
- The article includes "Used with permission from 2CameraGuys.com. Copyright (year) 2CameraGuys.com. All rights reserved.".
- You send a URL of the article after posting to copyright.
Printed versions of Two Camera Guys articles are available for a fee. To request a quote, send us a note to reprints.
2CameraGuys.com reserves the right to change or discontinue this policy and to request that a site remove its content at any time. Failure to follow Two Camera Guys guidelines will be considered a copyright violation and will be pursued by whatever legal remedies are available.